The Difference of Our Instructors
- -Qualified at the Type 2 Incident Management Team level
- -Successfully completed train the trainer courses.
- -Completed courses as students which gives them a great understanding of how the courses need to be delivered so that the students leave the course with a strong understanding of the ICS position they will be filling.
Our company provides the following Incident Command System Courses...
- ICS-100 Introduction to ICS
- ICS-200 Basic ICS: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS-300 Intermediate ICS: ICS for Supervisors and Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400 Advanced ICS:ICS for Command and General Staff and
- ICS-402 ICS Overview for Executives/Senior Officials
- E/L - 947 EOC/IMT Interface Training (4days)
- E/L -950 All - Hazard Incident Commander
- E/L -952 All - Hazard Information Officer
- E/L- 954 All - Hazard Safety Officer
- E/L- 956 All - Hazard Liaison Officer
- E/L- 958 All - Hazard Operations Chief
- E/L- 962 All - Hazard Plans Chief
- E/L - 967 All - Hazard Logistics Chief
- E/L - 973 All - Hazard Finance /Administration Chief
- E/L - 960 All - Hazard Division /Group Supervisor
- E/L- 964 All - Hazard Situation Unit Leader
- E/L- 965 All - Hazard Resource Unit Leader
- E/L- 969 All - Hazard Communications Unit Leader
- E/L- 970 All - Hazard Supply Unit Leader
- E/L- 971 All - Hazard Facilities Unit Leader
- E/L- 975 All - Hazard Finance Unit Leader
- O - 305 NFA – All – Hazard Incident Management Team
- G - 191 and G - 775 EOC/IMT Interface Training (one day each)
- AHIMT Team Mentoring, Evaluation and Taskbook completion
- Multi agency Coordination Center (Emergency Operation Center) Training /Exercise
To read a description of each course this link imbed in this written text will take you to the NIMS 5 year plan webpage then open the pdf document and read the descriptions.
Incident Management Specialist LLC provides
Incident Command System training...
Incident Management Specialist LLC
"Mentoring Masters of Disasters"